Zesty Zucchini Ribbons
This recipe is great for pasta lovers who are trying to keep their carb intake low. Drizzled in olive oil with a little lemon zest for added flavoring, you will fall in love with this delicious and healthy zucchini dish!
Write a review
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 small zucchini (Sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler)
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoon Whole wheat or panko bread crumbs
- In a small non-stick sauté pan, heat up the olive oil over medium heat. Carefully add in the onions and sauté for three minutes. Combine the zucchini and pepper into the onion and oil mix; sauté for an additional three minutes.
- Transfer zucchini mixture to serving dish; set aside.
- In the sauté pan, mix the zest from the lemon and the breadcrumbs; sauté the bread and lemon zest mixture for two minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish the zucchini ribbons with the breadcrumb mixture and serve.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/