Zesty Cranberry Relish
This cranberry sauce is perfect for Thanksgiving or any turkey or chicken dish. You can serve this as a side or use it as a glaze to dress up your choice of meat. This calls for fresh cranberries so it is more flavorful and healthier than any cranberry relish you will find in a can.
Write a review
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ Lemon (juiced)
- 2 oranges (you will use the zest and the fruit)
- 2 cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ tablespoon cinnamon (grounded)
- Cloves (grounded, to taste)
- ¾ cup water
- Combine zest from the oranges, sugar, and the water into a saucepan and simmer for five minutes; slowly add in the cranberries and simmer for two more minutes.
- Pour cranberry mixture into a food processor and add in the pulp from the oranges, cloves, and cinnamon; pulse until contents are well mixed.
- Allow cranberry relish to chill in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours before serving.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/