Tuna Salad with Apples
This tuna salad may seem like a strange combination of apple and tuna, but once you taste it, you will fall in love with it! Not only is this very healthy and loaded with essential nutrients, it is very delicious, as well! Try it today on a pita, a lettuce wrap, or just eat it right out of a bowl.
Write a review
- 2 tablespoon celery (chopped)
- 2 cans of Tuna
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- ½ apple (diced)
- ¼ cup green onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup red pepper (chopped)
- Garlic powder
- Fat-free mayo
- Remove water from the tuna cans; add tuna to a bowl.
- Mix in the apple, relish, garlic powder, mayo, and celery to the tuna bowl and mix well.
- It is best to refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/