Sweet and Sour Chicken
You can serve this high-protein meal with a side of steamed vegetables and a little brown rice for a delicious Asian dish that will please anyone who shows up for dinner.
Write a review
- 24 ounce chicken breast halves (skinless, boneless)
- 2 teaspoon Garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ cup Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- ½ cup White Vinegar
- ½ cup Splenda
- 1 tablespoon low-salt Soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon ketchup
- Slice chicken into small pieces and then put them in a glass bowl; sprinkle the garlic salt and pepper onto the pieces. Mix well.
- Heat up a greased skillet over medium-high and carefully add seasoned chicken; cook until heated through.
- In a saucepan, combine broth, Splenda, soy sauce, vinegar, and ketchup; bring to a boil and then simmer. Add in the arrowroot slowly.
- Allow sauce to simmer for two minutes before pouring it over the cooked chicken pieces; serve and enjoy!
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/