Stuffed Mushrooms with Shrimp
A low calorie dish of mushrooms filled with a cheesy-shrimp mixture that is both delicious and healthy! Feel free to leave off the cheddar cheese or use another low-fat cheese option.
Write a review
- 2 pounds large mushrooms
- 3/4 pound cooked baby shrimp
- 1 cup crushed bacon flavored crackers
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Set oven to 425 degrees F; lightly coat the baking dish with cooking spray or oil.
- Cut off the stalks from the mushrooms, slice up the stems, and then put to the side for later. Position mushroom tops hollow side up in the baking tray.
- Combine cooked baby shrimp, mushroom stems, cream cheese, and the crushed crackers and in a bowl and mix well.
- Liberally stuff mushroom caps with the shrimp mixture, and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is has become a golden brown. Serve hot.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/