Spicy Beef and Broccoli
By using a nice ginger-soy sauce, this beef and broccoli will sure to be a hit among your family’s table tonight. This is a healthier alternative to the typical fattening Asian-style cuisine you get with takeout.
Write a review
- 1 pound boneless round steak (cut into smaller pieces)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli (chopped)
- ¼ teaspoon fresh Ginger root (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup flour
- 10.5 ounce Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix broth, sugar, soy sauce, and flour in a bowl and stir well.
- Warm up a skillet or frying pan over high heat, and cook the beef pieces for about three minutes.
- Mix in the broth combination in with the cooked beef, and then add in the ginger, broccoli, and garlic. Lower the heat to a simmer for 10 minutes, allowing time for soy sauce and beef mixture to congeal.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/