Simply Delicious Ratatouille
A great side dish for your next beef or chicken dish, or the perfect dinner for those who are vegetarian. This dish is low in carbs, low in fat, and has a yummy blend of vegetables that will have your mouth watering for more!
Write a review
- 1 eggplant (sliced)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- ¼ cup of fat-free Sun-dried tomato vinaigrette
- 16 ounce diced tomatoes (canned, low-sodium)
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a cast-iron skillet or ovenproof pan, cook the eggplant, zucchini, red pepper, vinaigrette, and onion over high heat for about 10 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
- Reduce stovetop to medium heat; stir in the diced tomatoes (with the juice) and cook for 15 minutes, and then top sautéed vegetables with the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake for about 15 minutes; serve and enjoy.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/