Shrimp in Lemon and Garlic Sauce
Do you want to try a healthy alternative for your favorite restaurant-style shrimp scampi? In just under 18 minutes, you could be enjoying a delicious meal rich in essential vitamins and nutrients to keep your body feeling great.
Write a review
- 1 1/4 pounds of jumbo shrimp, deveined and peeled
- Cooking spray for the pan
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon grounded red pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted light butter
- ¾ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Set the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 13x9-inch oven pan with cooking spray, and then add shrimp, making sure the shrimp in a single layer on the baking dish.
- Gently pour the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, red pepper, butter, and lemon-pepper seasoning over shrimp.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Dust the baked shrimp with parsley and serve while hot.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/