Satisfying Salmon with Dill
If you love fish, you will enjoy this simple, yet tasty salmon filet. Cook it out on the grill or in the oven – it is up to you. Since salmon is loaded with essential minerals that your body craves, consider trying this healthy recipe tonight.
Write a review
- 1 ½ pound salmon filet
- 5 slices of lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 6 sprigs Fresh dill weed (one chopped)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- With a light cooking spray, coat two large pieces of foil and carefully place the salmon filets onto one of them. Garnish the raw filets with the chopped sprig of dill weed, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Settle the lemon slices onto of the salmon filets, garnishing them with one sprig of dill weed each (for added flavor). Sprinkle filets with the onions.
- With the second piece of foil, cover the salmon and seal it by pinching the sides of the foil together to keep the aroma and juices from escaping during the baking process. Place the foiled salmon on either a baking dish or a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until salmon flakes.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/