Roasted Tilapia with Vegetable Medley
If you enjoy eating fish and need an easy, healthy dinner to fix tonight, you will love this all-in-one meal. It features flavorful tilapia filets with a mixture of vegetables cooked on the same baking dish!
Write a review
- 4 Tilapia filets
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 16 ounce package frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and peppers)
- 2 teaspoon butter
- Garlic salt
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Set oven to 375 degrees F; coat baking pan with olive oil.
- Add butter on top of the fish filets, and then set them into the baking pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt and Old Bay Seasoning to taste. Add a lemon slice to each filet.
- Add the frozen mixed vegetable medley to the baking dish; arranging them around the fish filets.
- Cover and set into the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until fish becomes flaky and vegetables are easily pierced with a fork.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/