Roasted Halibut with Feta Cheese
This mouthwatering fish steak has the right blend of spices, and is topped off with feta cheese to give it delicious flavor. It is low in carbohydrates and in fat, though high in protein to give you an extra boost in energy.
Write a review
- 4 halibut steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup zucchini (diced)
- ½ cup onion (minced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 cups tomatoes (diced)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon basil (chopped)
- Set oven to 450 degrees F; gently grease the baking sheet.
- Over medium heat, warm up the olive oil in a saucepan, add in the onion, garlic, and zucchini into the heated oil. Allow to cook for five minutes.
- Set heated saucepan away from the stovetop, add in the basil, tomatoes, salt, and pepper, and stir well.
- On the greased baking sheet, place the halibut steaks in a single layer and then dollop the tomato and zucchini mixture on top of each steak. Sprinkle on feta cheese to top it off.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; serve and enjoy.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/