Protein Berry Smoothie
A great source of protein to keep you both happy and energized throughout your day, or you can have it for a quick lunch! This healthy smoothie calls for yogurt, cottage cheese, whey powder, and berries, though who knew such a combination could taste so good! You have to try this yummy recipe today!
Write a review
- 2 tablespoon lowfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lowfat cottage cheese
- ½ cup frozen berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries)
- ½ cup water
- 1 Scoop Vanilla whey powder
- In a blender or food processor, combine yogurt, cottage cheese, berries, water, and whey powder and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/