Pesto Stuffed Chicken
This is an easy way to prepare chicken breasts, and they offer a lot of flavor! This dish is best served with a healthy salad, cauliflower mash, or roasted vegetables. This meal can also be made ahead of time and stored in your freezer for a delicious, quick dinner when you want it.
Write a review
- 4 Chicken breast halves (skinless, boneless)
- ½ cup prepared basil pesto (divided)
- Olive oil
- Set oven to 400degrees F; coast baking sheet with olive oil.
- Cut the chicken breasts mostly in half so that you can spoon in two tablespoons of pesto between the halves. Be sure to spread evenly, and then transfer pesto-filled breasts onto the greased baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/