Mediterranean Vegetable Soup
This is a delicious and healthy vegetable soup that has a little extra spice. Whether you simply want something to warm you up in the chilly months, or just craving a little zest, you will not go wrong with this pesto-infused soup!
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cup potatoes (diced, cooked)
- 1 medium summer squash (diced)
- 4 plum tomatoes (diced)
- 1 ½ cup green beans (cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 2 cup frozen spinach
- 1 large onion (diced)
- ¼ fresh pesto
- 28 ounce vegetable brother
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons spicy paprika
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat up the olive oil and onions on medium heat for 5 minutes; stirring every so often.
- Combine the tomatoes, paprika, potatoes, beans, fresh pesto, and vegetable broth into the saucepan with the onions until the mixture comes to a boil, and then lower heat to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables become soft.
- Add in the vinegar and spinach, and then simmer for an extra 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/