This soup is perfect for lunch or for a quick dinner option. Be sure to use reduced salt ingredients for this soup for a low sodium healthy meal that will still be yummy to the last drop!
Write a review
- 14.5 ounce low-sodium diced tomatoes
- 14 ounce low sodium beef broth
- 1 ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounce frozen Italian style meatballs
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- ½ cup Orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- Combine tomatoes, water, Italian seasoning, and beef broth in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Combine vegetables, pasta, and meatballs to broth mixture and allow contents to boil for about five minutes; then simmer contents for 10 minutes until vegetables become tender.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/