Marinated Flank Steak
This is a delicious, rich, cut of beef that is cooked in a low-sodium marinade and is high in protein. Enjoy this recipe with a few mixed vegetables, cauliflower mash, or just a small side salad for a complete and healthy dinner.
Write a review
- 2lb Flank Steak
- ½ cup White grape juice (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup dry red wine
- 6 garlic cloves (peeled, crushed)
- 1/3 cup parsley
- In a large bowl, combine grape juice, wine, vinegar, garlic, and parsley and mix well; add in the flank steaks and marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- You can choose to broil or grill these steaks, but do so over high heat. For medium-rare, grill or broil the steak on both sides of the meat for four minutes per side; allow meat to rest for 10 minutes.
- To serve, cut the steak into diagonal strips.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/