Low-fat Blueberries and Cream
A delicious blend of blueberries, yogurt and low-fat cream cheese, guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds! Serve this treat for breakfast or for a healthy desert. You may also substitute blueberries for strawberries for a new spin on strawberry shortcake!
Write a review
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 ounce low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a bowl, use a fork to soften the cream cheese; set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the honey and yogurt and blend for a minute. Carefully add in the cream cheese and blend until the mixture is smooth- and then stir in blueberries
- Serve immediately in a daiquiri glass and enjoy!
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/