Low-Carb Broccoli Quiche
This crust-free quiche is great for anyone who is counting carbs. It features broccoli and egg whites that give this meal a lot of protein to keep you energized. This quiche is great for breakfast, lunch, or for a healthy dinner.
Write a review
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 cups Egg whites (Egg Beaters)
- ½ cup broccoli (cooked, chopped)
- ½ cup Extra lean ham (diced)
- ½ cup Low-fat cheddar cheese
- Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg whites, broccoli, ham, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Spray the bottom of a pie dish with cooking spray, and then transfer quiche mixture from the bowl to the dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until quiche is set. Enjoy!
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/