Homemade Vegetable Juice
If you have a juicer, be sure to add this to your list of homemade drinks! A spicy drink loaded with vegetables to help ensure that you are reaching your daily nutrients. Within only a handful of minutes, you can have a yummy, fresh glass of juice with a lot of flavor and plenty of vitamins to help keep up your energy levels!
Write a review
- 2 large tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1 cup chopped hearts of romaine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 fresh jalapeño (stemmed and seeded)
- 1 large red bell pepper (cut into eighths)
- 2 large stalks celery, trimmed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Using a juicing machine, combine tomatoes, chives, lettuce, jalapeno, celery, carrot, and bell pepper pieces and blend well.
- You may choose to fill a glass with ice; otherwise pour the juice into a glass and serve right away.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/