Homemade Granola Bars
These are great for snacking on while you are trying to get into shape. Take these along with you on a nature walk, a hike, or even to the gym as an after workout treat. The options for what to add to these delicious bars are endless! Feel free to experiment with other dried fruits, nuts, or whatever else you want to add some more flavor!
Write a review
- 3 cups cooking oats
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Set oven to 350 degrees F; lightly coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine sweetened milk, oats, coconut, butter, chocolate chips, almonds, and cranberries in a bowl and mix contents with your hands; add mixture to greased baking dish and press flat.
- In preheated oven, bake the bars for 20 minutes. Depending on how crispy you want them.
- Allow to settle and cool for five minutes before cutting into rectangles or squares and serve.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/