Hearty Apple Oatmeal
A delicious blend of apples, raisins and oats make this breakfast option perfect for those who are watching their calorie intake. This recipe has no cholesterol and is in low fat and calories, while offering protein to keep you feeling great throughout the day.
Write a review
- 1 apple (peeled, cored, and cubed)
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, water, and syrup into a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and gently pour the rolled oats into the saucepan with the sugar and cinnamon mixture; allow to simmer for five minutes or until the oats have absorbed most of the water.
- Remove saucepan from stove and then combine the raisins and apple chunks to the oatmeal blend; serve and enjoy!
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/