A healthy, all-natural way to start your morning right! Loaded with protein, these flapjacks will surely give you a boost in energy to keep you motivated while you work out. Serve these with a side of fresh fruit and some drizzled honey for the perfect breakfast!
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, banana, almond flour, vanilla extract, baking soda, almond butter, and baking powder; blend until smooth.
- Over medium-high heat, heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Dollop a spoonful of batter into the heated pan and allow to cook for 4 minutes. Flip over the flapjack and cook for an additional three minutes.
- Repeat the process for the other servings; garnish with fruit or honey and enjoy!
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/