Happy Mornings Egg Muffins
A delicious mixture of ham and eggs are the main ingredients to these mouthwatering muffins, making them perfect for a hearty breakfast. As an added bonus, these egg muffins are prepared the paleo way, using only natural ingredients. They are destined to brighten up anyone’s morning!
Write a review
- 8 eggs
- 8 ounces cooked ham (crumbled)
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- Set the oven to 350 degrees, and put (8) paper liners into the muffin cups (or grease the cups with a light cooking spray).
- In a large bowl, whip the eggs together, and then add in the red pepper, salt, onion, black pepper, water, and ham into the egg mixture.
- Carefully pour the egg blend into the muffin cups, making sure that they are evenly distributed.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until muffins have been cooked all the way through.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/