Grilled Seasoned Steak
This is great for your grill in the summertime! Use a tender cut of beef such as Rib Eye, New York strip, or Top Sirloin for a high-protein dinner that is low in carbohydrates. These steaks will go great with a green salad or roasted vegetables.
Write a review
- 4 Top Sirloin beef steaks (1/2lb each)
- 1 ounce steak spices/seasoning
- ½ cup oil
- Set the grill to high heat and gently grease the grating.
- On a dish, lightly coat the steaks in the oil, and then sprinkle on the seasonings to taste.
- Cook over high heat until steaks have cooked to desired temperature.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/