Grilled Mushroom Burger
A yummy meatless lunch or dinner option that is full of protein while low in fat and in calories. Enjoy this “veggie burger” with a few slices of avocados, red peppers, zucchini, or onions, and serve on a light bun.
Write a review
- 2 large portabella mushroom caps
- ½ avocado (sliced)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 2 slices low fat cheese (optional)
- Preheat the grill.
- Prepare the mushroom caps by brushing them lightly with olive oil, and then grill them until mushrooms become tender.
- Garnish burgers with avocado slices, the red pepper, and cheese; serve and enjoy!
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/