Garlic Shrimp with Noodles
This is a quick and easy dinner recipe that is both tasty and nutritious. You can choose to add in vegetables with this dish or leave them out if you are in a hurry.
Write a review
- 1lb pasta
- 1 pound shrimped (peeled, deveined)
- 3 tablespoons garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente; drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, boil the uncooked shrimp with a little sea salt for about five minutes, or until they turn pink; transfer to a large glass bowl.
- Combine the butter and garlic in in a microwave safe bowl and heat in microwave for 45 seconds or until butter has melted.
- Mix the butter and garlic in with the shrimp and mix well. To serve, sprinkle on the parmesan cheese and toss lightly.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/