Floury French Toast
A French toast recipe using flour makes for a healthy and delicious meal. This recipe thickens the toast mixture, making it less soggy while also keeping down the calories.
Write a review
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 12 thick slices bread
- Add the flour and milk into a bowl and stir until contents are no longer lumpy. Carefully add in the eggs, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Lightly oil a skillet or frying pan; and heat it to medium-high.
- Saturate bread slices in the mixture (from step one) until they become completely coated in the batter. Place bread on the skillet or frying pan until each side is a golden brown.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/