Flavorful Miso Soup
This delicious soup contains a beautiful aroma and taste, featuring tofu and green onions. Miso soup is a staple in Japanese cuisine, and simple enough to make at home. You may need to visit your local Japanese store for the miso paste and the dashi, however.
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 teaspoons dashi granules
- 8 ounce package of silken tofu (diced)
- 4 cups water
- 2 green onions (sliced diagonally into ½ pieces)
- Over medium-high heat, mix in the water and dashi granules in a medium saucepan, and then bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and add in the miso paste with a wired whisk, and carefully stir in the tofu and the onions.
- Allow the soup to cook for 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/