How Does The Diet Plan Benefit Me?
Our foundation is built on education and ensuring you understand what goes in to your body, and how it affects your health and energy. It’s amazing what a change in diet can do for people, just read our success stories on patients who have experienced first-hand the powerful effects of simply changing what they eat.
We pair you with your own nutritionist who reviews your medical history. From there, we teach you how to eat ‘smarter’ to help you burn those extra pounds away, and reduce the chance of gaining those lost pounds back. When paired with our educational FitPharm program, you are given the tools to create a brand new life for yourself.
Here are just a few things we teach and work with you on:
- How fat accumulates from the foods you eat and how it’s burned.
- The relationship between good diet and proper exercise.
- Which foods provide you with a higher quality of nutrition and weight management.
- How certain carbohydrates, fats, and proteins can be incredibly beneficial to you, and more importantly, how to find and eat the right fats and proteins you need!
These are just a few ways that we help you build your foundation, and the best part is… the food tastes delicious!
What Foods are Included?
We’re all about providing great alternatives to common foods we eat that can be bad for us, and our diet plan makes the process easier. When our nutritionist reviews your history and talks with you, they will provide you with a full course of great food selections from our diet plan. Some of the foods we provide are:
- Delicious breakfast meals such as apple flavored oatmeal, crispy cereal, both normal and chocolate pancake Mix, omelets, and more!
- Savory pudding snack flavors such as banana, dark and milk chocolate, caramel, and vanilla.
- Energy bars that pack a nutritious and delicious punch such as cookies and cream, raspberry and pomegranate, peanut butter and chocolate, and so much more.
- Fruit shakes such as orange, pineapple, and pink lemonade.
- Heart soups such as chicken noodle, broccoli and cheese, tomato and basil.
- Special selection meals such as beef stroganoff, chicken dijonnaise, chicken a’la king, vegetable chili, and chicken patty mix.
This is just a small example of the delicious foods we offer on this award-winning plan.
Most of the foods we offer are also gluten free.
What’s The Next Step?
We’re always ready to help new and existing patients improve their life. If you want to jump in, simply contact us to get started! If you’re an existing patient just give us a call to schedule your new appointment, or login with your MWLoC account and book your appointment online!
New patient? No worries! Simply fill out our medical history form online, and you’ll be ready to book your appointment within 15 minutes. Best of all, there is no wait when you come in. We’re ready to go!
Want to learn more about our weight loss diet plan? We have you covered there. Read about our informative Weight Loss Method by clicking here!