These delicious eggs have been around for a long time as a favorite party or barbeque dish. By using a low-fat mayonnaise, you can cut down the calories and cholesterol by a ton. This recipe calls for cottage cheese, as well. The cheese gives it a velvety texture that is irresistible.
Write a review
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs (peeled, halved)
- 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chives (minced)
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Separate the yolks from the egg halves, and then place 16 yolks into a food processor (the other eight yolks are not required).
- Combine the mayonnaise, cottage cheese, mustard, salt, and relish in with the 16 egg yolks in the food processor; blend until no longer lumpy.
- Dollop a spoonful of the yolk combination into each egg half, and then top with paprika and serve.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/