Delicious and Simple Guacamole
This thick and creamy dip tastes great and can be used as a dip for any occasion or party, a delicious spread over a turkey burger, or even dolloped on your tacos. The possibilities are endless!
Write a review
- 5 Avocadoes (peeled, pitted, and mashed)
- ¾ cup green onion (minced)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (minced)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Combine the lemon juice and avocadoes into a medium-sized bowl, and add in the cilantro and onions, blending well.
- Sprinkle on the salt and pepper and serve right away.
- To store, place the avocado pits into a lidded container with the guacamole to keep the dip from browning.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/