Delicious Pureed Cauliflower
If you enjoy mashed potatoes, but do not want the all of the carbs, try substituting the favorite starchy food with cauliflower! Flavoring up cauliflower mash can do a great job at masking the cauliflower taste if you are not a fan of it.
Write a review
- 1 Head of cauliflower (about 6 cups), broken into small florets
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A food processor (recommended)
- Boil a large pot of water, seasoned with salt. Mix in the cauliflower florets and boil for about 10 minutes (or until able to poke a fork easily through the pieces).
- Drain the florets well, and then set them into the food processor. Add olive oil, ¼ cup of water and puree until no longer lumpy.
- Add pepper and salt before serving.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/