This creamy and delicious hummus is great for those who are not a fan of eating meat, as well as a filling snack for those who are watching their weight. With the authentic taste of the garbanzo beans mixed with garlic and spices, your mouth will be watering for more.
Write a review
- 19 ounces canned garbanzo beans
- 1 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- You may use either a blender or food processor for this recipe.
- Combine the chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, tahini and beans into the blender/food processor and blend until the mixture has a creamy texture.
- Transfer the contents into a serving dish, garnishing with pepper and drizzled olive oil.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/