Cold Cucumber Soup
Since this flavorful dish is best served cold, it makes a great addition to your table during the summer months. You can fix this with a yummy chicken or pork dish, or simply have it for lunch as a healthy, quick meal.
Write a review
- 1 avocado
- 1 large cucumber (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 whole lemon (Just need the juice)
- 5 teaspoon Dill (chopped)
- Use a food processor to blend the cucumber, salt, lemon juice, ½ of the spinach, and the avocado until contents take on a creamy consistency.
- Add in the remainder of the spinach, dill, and garlic and pulse for two seconds. Pour into bowls and serve cold.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/