Chicken Salad with Lime and Coconut
With a delicious blend of lime and coconut, you will find this chicken salad to be both healthy as well as a scrumptious side or appetizer at your next get together.
Write a review
- 8 ounces chicken tenders
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup sliced snow peas
- 1 cup coconut milk (Light)
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- To make dressing: combine lime juice, salt, coconut milk, and brown sugar in a 8x8 baking dish.
- Save ¼ cup of the dressing in a bowl; set it aside for later.
- Settle chicken tenders into the baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Add in cabbage, snow peas, onion, lettuce, and cilantro into the bowl with the ¼ cup of dressing and mix well to coat; set the mixture onto a serving dish.
- Garnish the salad with the baked chicken; drizzle the remainder of the dressing over the salad mixture before serving.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/