Baked Chicken with Honey Mustard Glaze
A sweet and tangy, low-calorie dish that is perfect for anyone trying to shed weight. Chicken is naturally loaded with protein and vitamins that will help you to stay motivated on your weight loss journey. Try it tonight with a side salad or some delicious cauliflower mash!
Write a review
- 6 Chicken breast halves (boneless, skinless)
- ½ cup Mustard
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Set oven to 350 degrees F; lightly coat the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the mustard, honey, paprika, parsley, and basil together in a small bowl and set aside. This will be the glaze for the chicken.
- Set the chicken breasts into the lightly greased pan; shake on salt and pepper. Gently drizzle a half of the glaze mixture onto the chicken, and then set pan into oven for 30 minutes.
- Flip the chicken breasts over and drizzle the rest of the glaze mixture and bake for another 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/