A bit of minced ginger adds a little kick to make the meal taste authentic to real Asian cuisine. Serve this at your table with a side salad, steamed vegetables, or a small helping of brown rice and your meal is ready!
Write a review
- 1 pound center-cut salmon fillet (skinned and cut into 4 portions)
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, the scallion, ginger, and honey in a bowl; honey should be dissolved.
- In a zip-lock bag, toss in the salmon filets and 3 tablespoons of the dressing and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat your broiler and add a little cooking spray to a baking pan lined with aluminum foil; set the marinated salmon filets onto the foil-lined dish and broil for 8 minutes.
- Garnish filets with sesame seeds and the remainder of the dressing; serve and enjoy!
Medical Weight Loss of Colorado http://medicalweightlossofcolorado.com/